Green Youth Inventor is a competition that encourage secondary school students to involve in an innovative culture in which they are required to produce their own new ideas based on the theme of innovation ideas that can bring any advantages or benefits for the environment.
Terms and Conditions
1. Each group is required to submit 1 (ONE) solution proposal on the use of science and technology in the right way to prevent any problems to the environment.
2. This competition is to nurture the importance of global awareness and to educate the future generations to become responsible humans in liquidation on global problems.
3. Encourage creative thinking among secondary school students towards solving global problems from technological developments. Each group is required to bring their innovations like product or invention by following the provided category:
|CLASS of i-FINOG||CATEGORY|
|Class A||Agriculture, Environmental, Renewable Energy, Horticulture & Gardening|
|Class B||Automotive, Transportation, Motor Vehicles, Ships, Aviation, Accessories & Industrial Design|
|Class C||Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Health & Chemicals|
|Class D||Building, Architecture, Civil Engineering Construction & Materials|
|Class E||I.C.T, Multimedia, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electricity & Electronic & Games|
|Class F||Manufacturing Process, Machines, Equipment, Engines, Tools, Mechanics & Industrial Processes|
|Class G||Social Science, Commercial, Industrial & Office Equipment|
|Class H||Education, Mathematics, Language & Science|
4. Each group consists of 3 students and a teacher as group’s advisor. The competition is open to a maximum of 150 groups only.
5. The fee is Malaysian student is not including accomodataion and transportation.
6. For student from the international school, the fee is 250 USD (including accommodation).
7. Students may present their product in Malay or English language and require to answer the question from jury.
8. The maximum score is 100%.
9. Each group have a chance to win the award Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
10. Special Awards will be given to the best overall invention.