The competition involved students who are pursuing a Bachelor or Diploma in IPT/ Polytechnic/ College of Malaysia and overseas. The competition focused on four categories which are society, business, technology, and engineering where participants are required to bring their product and innovations in one of the following categories. This competition provides an opportunity for students to show their innovations at the international levels.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This international competition was held for students who are in IPT/ Polytechnic/ College Malaysia and overseas. Each group is required to bring their innovations like product or invention by following the provided category:
|CLASS of i-FINOG||CATEGORY|
|Class A||Agriculture, Environmental, Renewable Energy, Horticulture & Gardening|
|Class B||Automotive, Transportation, Motor Vehicles, Ships, Aviation, Accessories & Industrial Design|
|Class C||Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Health & Chemicals|
|Class D||Building, Architecture, Civil Engineering Construction & Materials|
|Class E||I.C.T, Multimedia, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Electricity & Electronic & Games|
|Class F||Manufacturing Process, Machines, Equipment, Engines, Tools, Mechanics & Industrial Processes|
|Class G||Social Science, Commercial, Industrial & Office Equipment|
|Class H||Education, Mathematics, Language & Science|
2. Each group consists of 3 students and a lecturer as group’s supervisor.
5. Students may present their product in Malay or English language and require to answer the question from the jury.
6. The maximum score is 100%.
7. Each group has a chance to win the award Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
8. Special Awards will be given to the best overall invention.